Around The Clock Care
If a sudden mishap leaves you in need of an immediate dental appointment, our compassionate team at Stadium Dental and Orthodontics is here to serve you with emergency dental care.
What Is Emergency Dentistry?
At Stadium Dental and Orthodontics, emergency dentistry provides you with a safety net if a mishap occurs. We offer the following emergency care options:
- Same Day Appointments
- After Hours Appointments
- Saturday Hours
Why Is Emergency Dentistry Significant?
In some cases, the health and very life of your tooth and oral cavity requires immediate attention. For example, we can often save a dislodged tooth or treat the severe discomfort associated with an abscess, while safeguarding your overall oral health. Dr. Chakka recognizes that nobody ever expects an emergency, but they do happen. We strive to ensure that if the moment arrives, we remain prepared to guide you back to comfort with excellent care.
Am I A Good Candidate?
If you suffer from discomfort or damage that cannot wait for a regular dental appointment we encourage you to contact us immediately. However, if you suffer from a life-threatening event or severe blood loss, please call 911 or quickly visit your local emergency room.
What Should I Do During A Dental Emergency?
We suggest you remain calm, contact us immediately, and consider the following recommendations to address immediate pain and discomfort:
- If bleeding, place a clean linen over the affected site and apply pressure
- Take an over-the-counter analgesic to relieve pain or swelling
- Gently hold an ice pack to your face over a swollen or uncomfortable area
- For a broken tooth, collect the pieces, place them in a container, and bring them to the visit
- For a dislodged tooth, rinse the tooth gently under lukewarm water (paying careful attention to preserve attached tissue) and carefully attempt to place the tooth in its original location in your mouth
- For a dislodged tooth that will not slip back into its socket, protect the tooth in a sealed container filled with salt water or milk and bring the contained tooth to your visit
Call Your Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Dentist Today
At Stadium Dental Orthodontics, Sekhar Chakka, DDS, and our dedicated staff provide comprehensive and compassionate dental care for the entire family, including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. To schedule an appointment, call our office today at (909) 476-9678. We proudly welcome patients from Rancho Cucamonga, CA, as well as Ontario, Fontana, Upland, Rialto, and the surrounding communities.