Fully Replace Your Smile From The Roots Up
Dental prosthetics like bridges and dentures complete your smile, but they do not replace the entirety of each missing tooth. If you want to truly restore your missing tooth tissue, including your roots, dental implants provide you the pathway to the smile you desire.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts that replace the roots of your tooth. Through a surgical procedure, Dr. Chakka will insert the posts into your jawbone in strategic locations. You will heal over the course of several months. Once the post fuses to your jawbone, we will complete your prosthetic with a “restoration” or the visible portion of your tooth. We offer the following implant options at Stadium Dental and Orthodontics:
- Dental Crowns: This restoration replaces a single tooth
- Partial And Full Dentures: These restorations fit over dental implant posts for improved stability, replacing one tooth, several teeth, or a full arch of teeth.
- Same Day Implants: If your jawbone is healthy enough to avoid bone grafting but too weak to support traditional implants, Dr. Chakka may suggest same day implants. This solution utilizes smaller posts. If you require an extraction, we can often remove the affected tooth, place the post, and complete the restoration with a dental crown within a single visit.
Why Are Dental Implants Significant?
Dental implants offer the only method of replacing your entire tooth, including your roots. This prosthetic solution offers many advantages:
- Replacing your roots encourages long-term jaw health – teeth roots stimulate your jawbone, sending a signal that the bone needs to remain healthy to support existing teeth
- Implants offer stability you cannot achieve with any other tooth replacement solution
- This restorative solution may last the rest of your life if you practice exceptional care
- You can experience relief and improved confidence with a completely restored smile
- Implants can replace one tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth, and do not require support from natural teeth
- Dental implants prevent remaining natural teeth from shifting into open spaces, so the alignment of your natural teeth remains intact
Am I A Good Candidate?
You make a good candidate for dental implants if you desire a comprehensive tooth replacement that restores both your visible tooth and your roots. Implants also require disease-free gum tissue and a healthy jawbone. If you suffer from deteriorated jaw health, Dr. Chakka may improve your condition with bone grafting.
Call Your Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Dentist Today
At Stadium Dental Orthodontics, Sekhar Chakka, DDS, and our dedicated staff provide comprehensive and compassionate dental care for the entire family, including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. To schedule an appointment, call our office today at (909) 476-9678. We proudly welcome patients from Rancho Cucamonga, CA, as well as Ontario, Fontana, Upland, Rialto, and the surrounding communities.